Sunday, November 23, 2014

2014 ILMEA District Festival








Congratulations to the 40 students musicians from South High School in Downers Grove who participated in the 2014 ILMEA District Festival at Lincoln-Way West High School.  The students performed challenging repertoire with musical maturity.  These student musicians represented the school and community with dignity and elegance on all fronts.  It was a great day to be a Mustang!


CHOIR
Molly Carlson (10) Soprano II
Brett Cohen (12) Bass I
Alana Copeland (11) Soprano II
Vanessa Copeland (10Alto I
Caitlin Coulam (12) Alto II
Emily Dahowski (12) Alto II
Melanie Frewen (12) Soprano I
Gabrielle Henderson (11) Alto I
Abrielle Joseph (12) Alto II
Emily Kaszyk (10) Alto I
Jessica Ley (12) Alto I
Anthony Mackar (12) Tenor I
Patrick Mitchell (11) Tenor I
Alexandra Nebelle (11) Soprano I
Nicole Perillo (11) Alto I
Samantha Ruiz (11) Alto II
Akila Shanmugham (11) Soprano II
Rachel Stepp (12) Alto II
Peter Szpytek (11) Tenor II
Jeremy Ursache (11) Bass II
Lydia Walsh-Rock (10) Alto I
Elyse Warnecke (12) Soprano II

WINDS AND PERCUSSION (CLASSICAL)
Allie Brandt (9) Bb Clarinet (Band)
Larissa Gurnic (11) Tuba (Band)
Bridget Moroney (11) Bb Clarinet (Band)
Kristina Mucha (10) Bb Clarinet (Band)
Brooke Nuccio (12) Flute (Orchestra)
Daniel Piccoli (10) Alto Saxophone (Band)
Julia Poska (11) Bb Clarinet (Band)
Predrag Radakovic (12) Euphonium (Band)
Joseph Shen (11) Flute (Band)
Samuel Tedeschi (12) Tuba (Orchestra)

ORCHESTRA STRINGS
Helena Beikircher (11) Violin
Hayley Beube (11) Violin
Nicolette Cheaure (9) Viola
Seth Collins (11) Violin
Kristyn Krajewski (11) Harp
Nithin Nathan (10) Violin
Jonathan Nelson (12) String Bass (Band)


Allison Williams (12) Cello