Friday, January 27, 2012

South HS at the 2012 Illinois Music Educators' Conference - Part 1






Student musicians from South High School in Downers Grove are representing the learning community from South at the 2012 Illinois Music Educators' Conference in Peoria, Illinois in amazing ways. These student musicians are performing with the All-State performing ensembles:







HONORS BAND
Samantha Kotlicky – Trumpet (Senior)
William Moroney – Clarinet (Senior)
Zach Plata – Clarinet (Senior)





HONORS ORCHESTRA
Andrew Molina – Cello (Sophomore)
Carly Charles – Horn (Senior)




ALL-STATE ORCHESTRA
Patrick Bartlett - Tuba (Senior)
Lisa Salazar - Viola _(Senior)


ALL-STATE HONORS CHORUS
Alex Bahaveolos – Tenor I (Senior)
William Chengary – Bass I (Senior)
Lars Feste – Bass I (Senior)
Taylor Lane – Soprano I (Senior)
Dan Leahy – Tenor I (Junior)
Erin Christine Walsh – Soprano I (Senior)

ALL-STATE CHORUS
Kyle Crawford – Bass II (Senior)
Ken Deem – Tenor II (Senior)
Rosaley Gai – Alto II (Senior)

JAZZ BAND
Michael Ruth – Alto Saxophone (Senior)
Josiah Williams – Trombone (Junior)